Friday, September 9, 2016

Poppie Dolls and Bears~My little Viscose Ellie

Hello all!!

Well this is my first little Ellie with the new Viscose that I ordered.  

She is made out of the Pale Lavender and I have given her the first distress layer.

It was really hard to start to distress her because the Viscose is such a pretty color.

I have much more to do with her before I am finished.

I just thought you might like to see her as a work in progress first.

As soon as she is finished drying then it will be on to the next step..

She is going to be a Vintage Circus Ellie, and she is as excited as I am to get her finished...lol

Well until next time...

Poppie Dolls and Bear Hugs!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dessa Rae, I LOVE HER! What beautiful work you have done here. I thought she was finished, so I can only imagine what the end result will be.
    I really like your new blog here, and the name.
    Thank you so much for coming over to meet Lily.. She is such a darling! Yes, I will do my best to update as she grows..
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete